This week we launched the newest versions of GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.5. This release expands on toolsets for Exchange, SharePoint, Domino, Traveler, and BES, demonstrating GSX’s continued commitment towards providing the best messaging and collaboration experience to our customers.
We will be showcasing this new version at the SharePoint Evolution Conference in London from April 15 to 17. Stop by our pod #23 to see a demonstration of all new features.
Enhancements for SharePoint in GSX Monitor & Analyzer v10.5 include:
- A new Overview console that automatically discovers and detects your entire SharePoint farm in a consolidated view.
- Server monitoring by role, including availability by server type, web front-end servers, application servers, and SQL servers to check of availability and size.
- Advanced SharePoint farm, server, and site management via full service tracking.
- Monitoring site level performance and size.
- Performs scenarios across the global farm to enhance the user experience.
Want a chance to win a Parrot AR Drone 2.0? Simply stop by pod #23 and participate in our game “I Wish”! This project was created to allow IT professionals to voice what new solutions they would love to see that could improve the way they can work within Exchange, SharePoint, SCOM and IT Management. Our goal is to gather as much insight as possible and share solutions with the Microsoft community. Find out more here.