Welcome to GSX's Beta Program!
Thank you for your interest in learning more about GSX‘s Beta Program. The Beta Team would like to provide you with a brief overview of the Beta Program as well as show you the way to apply for possible inclusion in the Program.
Goals of the Beta Program
The goal of our Beta Program is to collect information regarding the performance, quality, stability, and functionality of new products before they are released to the marketplace. Beta Customers must agree to use pre-release products in production of their own work in a real world environment using their anticipated workflows and report their findings back to GSX. Beta sites are intended to help complement the ongoing, internal testing performed at GSX, and help us put together more solid, robust products that everyone can benefit from.
How the Beta Process Works
Below is a general guideline of how the Beta process normally takes place...
How to Apply?
GSX is continuously looking for Beta testers and several types of production environments. Please complete the General Interest form, making sure to leave accurate contact information, environmental information, and any previous experience with testing. This will help GSX determine if you are a good fit for any of our up-coming programs.
Advantages of Participating in GSX Beta Programs
There are several benefits for actively participating in our Beta programs including:
- The ability to use the product in your anticipated workflow so that issues which affect you are understood and/or addressed before the final release.
- The opportunity to help shape the overall product(s) from a long-term perspective.
- Direct access to our technical support from the Beta Program team.
- Participation in regular conference calls where you will have a voice for input into the overall product.
- Additional discounts on products. These discounts are not automatic and are reserved for sites that:
- Commit resources and provide timely and accurate insight on issues that are found via our beta feedback weekly Beta survey.
- Participation in regular calls.
- Enter a drawing to win a Microsoft Surface Tablet RT!
Accepted Beta must be able to:
- Commit time and resources to testing;
- Download and install beta versions of new software and test it, looking for problems and suggesting improvements;
- Download successive betas during the same testing period; these betas may be large in size and only those with fast Internet connections are recommended to apply;
- Provide feedback and contribute throughout the duration of the beta testing period;
- Send bug reports as they are discovered, and are also asked to attempt to reproduce bug reports raised by other testers.
If you have any questions/concerns prior to filling out the General Interest survey, or if you need additional information, please send an email directly to the GSX Beta Team at Beta[at]gsx.com
We will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
Thank you again for your interest in the GSX Beta Program. We look forward to being able to work with you in the future to create and release the best products possible.