At GSX we fully appreciate the value of working with VARs, Integrators and other technology providers. With our 15 years’ experience of partner business relationships, we realise that our success is down to our partners fully understanding the issues faced by our customers, and enabling us to understand the complex challenges in different markets.
This intelligence enables us to provide best-in-class products and program offerings to companies interested in selling, supporting and creating services around GSX products. Our partner’s knowledge and feedback is invaluable to us and the future development of our solutions.
This focus is present in all stages of our business relationships: sales and technical training, co-marketing program and pro-active support. You can be sure that you will have all the necessary tools to simplify the management of a fast growing collaborative environment and add value to the services that you provide to your customers.
Why become a GSX Partner?
Becoming a GSX solutions partner gives you the opportunity to work with the worldwide leader in monitoring and reporting of collaborative environments.
Our expertise in messaging, applications and mobility has a proven history, this is down to the strong relationships we have developed with strategic collaborative System Developers such as IBM for Lotus Software, RIM to support any BlackBerry Server edition and Microsoft for Exchange and SharePoint. These relationships allow us to have a deep understanding of the multiple issues at stake with it comes to monitoring and reporting.
Collaborating with GSX gives you access to a range of advantages:
- Sales Training Sessions with the GSX partner team: enabling your sales force the ability to present and speak about the value of GSX products depending on each customer environment.
- Access to best practice information about successful and experienced delivery models and services packages built on GSX.
- Technical training for your support team with theory and practicing sessions: the more we can rely on your team the better you will be rewarded.
- Free access to download a stable demo environment.
- Ability to download several GSX products free and fully functional for 30 days.
- Preferential support in all areas of the collaboration.
- Access to marketing and support documentation.
- Direct and regular communication covering customer feedback and proposed new product features.
- Involvement in decisions on the future development of product features and priority in obtaining feature releases.
GSX will match your business challenges
GSX works with a variety of business partners depending on their activity, our solutions find a natural and efficient way to significantly improve the quality of the services you offer your customers.
These GSX Software Partner categories are defined based on the benefits provided to your customers. Each partner program also defines a certain level of investment by GSX and the partner in the business relationship.
A. Solutions Provider Program
Offers Integrators, VARs, and other IT providers the opportunity to provide complete solutions to their customers by reselling and supporting GSX solutions, or by creating services based on our tools.
Concrete benefits for your offer:
-Provide quantifiable transparent SLA Quality Measurement
-Consolidate your monitoring to reduce costs
-Generate focused automated report, deliver targeted information in a timely manner
-Develop new and unique valuable service offerings
B. Consulting Partner Program
Enables service-focused companies ability to offer profitable pre-sales consulting, and the post-sales implementation of GSX products.
GSX allows you to help your customers optimize their IT Infrastructure and Process
GSX solutions will make the difference in your portfolio
Integrate our products as part of an innovative and unrivaled services range by reselling our solution and adding your services. Our flagship solution GSX Monitor & Analyzer will optimize your customer’s environment management.
Key features of GSX Monitor
Key features of GSX Analyzer
If you're interested in becoming a partner with GSX, please complete the form >>